Thursday, July 24, 2008

Month 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are really nearing the home stretch!!!! We have been referring to this week as "WEEK OF THE BABY" for months now, and it's finally here! Tuesday night was our breastfeeding class- lots of good info, and just ask Bob how much he enjoyed the video that they showed. :)! Last night was our first childbirth class. We both had a really good time! It was fun being around so many other couples who were expecting their babies within the week that I am due. We all certainly had a lot in common despite our varying ages and backgrounds. Tomorrow is our 3D ultrasound! We are so excited to get a sneak peek of the peanut!!! Last but most CERTAINLY not least, my baby shower is Saturday!!! I can't wait to get to spend time with all of my favorite people (okay okay, I am also looking forward to the yummy food!!). Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments: