Tuesday, August 26, 2008

38 Week appointment!

Well, pretty exciting stuff- doctor's appointment this a.m.

I am 1 cm. dilated and 50% effaced. That's something, right?? :)

Everything else looks good!!! We're really in the home stretch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Devon, This is really an exciting time for you! I just wanted to say congratulations. As you get ready to start on this new journey, I wanted to let you know that you are going to be a wonderful mother. It is the most rewarding and wonderful part of life. It is amazing to feel the unconditional love you have for your child. Treasure every moment with your little girl, because they will go really fast, and before you know it she will be a little woman! Trust me, as I feel that I just turned around and my first baby boy is already 3! And just a few things to remember:
1.) You can never love or spoil your child too much (no matter what some might say, hold your baby as much as you want!) 2.) Although some days, (and long nights) may be challenging, the rewards are great (the first smile, laugh, mama, and I love you are amazing) 3.) It is always ok to ask friends and family for advice, but what you decide is what is best for your child and finally 4.) No matter what, you are doing a great job and your child is loved and happy! Congrats and if you ever need to chat with another mom, look me up!
Meriann (Reinoehl) Lee